- Driver Status Monitor (DSM) is a kind of driving auxiliary warning system that is based on machine vision technology to detect driver abnormal driving status. It can help detect and alarm the following conditions: Fatigue, distraction, smoking and making phone calls while driving.
- 1/3″ CMOS.
- Resolution: 960P/30 fps.
- Minimum illumination: 0 Lux (infrared fill-in light).
- Electronic shutter (auto), black and white and auto white balance.
- DC12V with the power supply range of 9V to 16V.
- White HSD connector and 50Ω twin-core coaxial cable with the length of 1.5 meters.