Advanced Driver Assistant System (ADAS) is used to detect complex situations in front of the car and provide early warning, such as lane departure warning and collision warning in real time to reduce the driving risks.
- Lane departure warning system.
- During driving, when the speed exceeds 60km, the R-Watch will make a lane departure warning.
- Front collision warning
- As the current distance is less than the preset time threshold, the R-Watch will warn the driver with sound & icon alarm.
- Distance monitoring
- The ADAS camera can detect the ahead vehicle in real-time during driving. And the R-Watch will show the distance to the ahead vehicles in meters.
- Pedestrian detection
- When there are pedestrians in front of the vehicle, the R-Watch will remind the driver with sound & icon warning.